Monday 13 February 2017

You gotta kiss a lot of frogs...


Tboss loves to love and … love… and love again…and love some more.  She watches Indian movies a lot cos they feed her belief in the 'forever after'(the frustrating thing is she cries along with them 😬😬😬).   If I had a penny for every time the ‘loving’ boomeranged, I would be sitting on a gold mine but she never gives up, she just keeps loving.  I have little patience for love but Tboss is in love with the concept of love.  

Deep down though, i know she really wants to be with the 'one' and in a quest to find him...she has had her fair share of frogs.  That girl has kissed different species of frogs.  There was the:

1.      Wood Frog:  I didn’t like the wood frog at first, until I got to know him.  He was funny and sensitive and treated Tboss like she was the centre of his world.  
2.      I never met the Pickerel Frog, but he could have been the one to turn to a prince but for an unfortunate accident. C'est la vie. 
3.      The Common Frog was just that, common.  There was nothing special about this one.  He went off into the sunset with another damsel and left Tboss with a heart ache the size of Australia.
4.      Hahahahaha.  I have no idea why I chose to call this one the ‘Cuban tree frog’, He was a joke right from the start but we weren't laughing when it ended.
5.      The Gray tree frog was a ninja when it came to hiding his true nature. Dude was the sleek operator until his insecurities hit us smack in the behind.

Seriously though, it's not just the guys that Tboss loves, she does try to reach out to the ladies as well (not to kiss them or anything funky like that, just as friends) but seeing as we ladies tend to pull each other down like a strong holds in an MFM retreat, she withdraws to herself.  She has a big heart and its easy for people to just take advantage of that.  Watching her on the Big Brother Naija show got me afraid.

Will she kiss anymore people in there? I dunno, i just know that decision is hers alone to make.
Will she be hated if she kisses someone else in the big brother naija house? Heck, yeah. The notion that Tboss wont have haters is like believing that 'green flying horses' exist. Her family and close friends have her back so let them bring it on.

I salute Tboss because she's not afraid to put her faith out there.  Love her or hate her, she will be, who she will be. She wont give up on love i know.  No matter where (in the big brother house or not) or who it is with (T&C apply), Tboss will kiss a lot of frogs until she finds her prince Charming and there's nothing no one can do about it. 

Happy Valentine's day Lovers.   



9 comments:

  1. Love is beautiful...always worth trying..Kissing frogs is part of the journey of life but it carries on when with or without the frogs..I love Tee and yes the ability to love shows how alive one is...Let love lead you always baby..

    ReplyDelete
  2. You doing great at giving us a peep at who Tboss is.... Niceeee
    😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great platform, allowing us (fans) to have a deeper knowledge of who tboss is...... I really feel honoured to be a fan!! Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love her.. Loved her from day one.. Even if she doesn't win BBN she's still my winner and she'll always be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ncaaaw, she sure hell is the realist...I love her for being herself, and I love her for her flaws. True Queen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ncaaaw, she sure hell is the realist...I love her for being herself, and I love her for her flaws. True Queen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love for me too is indeed a beautiful thing and i hope to one day experience great love that lasts, so I believe I connected with Tboss immediately I saw her in the house. I can tell she is genuine and i hope she wins. We are supporting a great woman with a beautiful heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful write up!!! Letting us know the real Tboss ...showing us beyond da bbn cameras.
    There is something "posh" about Tboss... an aura...her going into the big brother house must have been a big decision for her to make.... strangers in a limited space...all up on her face .wanting to curse someone out but cameras and Africa watching ��
    Wish her the very best .. She has my votes whenever she's on da chopping board. My 6 year old son too is team Tboss

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is the best , u can't help but love her. A lot of the people hating on her just misunderstand her self confidence in her self and her self worth. I love her with miyonse inrespective of their age difference, can't stop watching their videos together on YouTube. I wish she deduce that John is a fruad and keep away from him but no matter what she is only human and needs to connect to someone in the house before they drive her insane with their jealousy and gossiping.

    ReplyDelete